*Note: This offer has expired but be sure to take advantage of our 15% discount on any accommodation booked directly with us before the end of October 2020. Contact us now to make a booking.
Buy An Accommodation Voucher To The Value of R2,800
But Only Pay R2,000
It will be no surprise to you that COVID-19 has devastated tourism, a mainstay of the South African economy. Industry estimates are that every person in permanent employment in our sector supports upwards of ten other people. We employ five people from the local community in our accommodation, travel and tour business in the majestic Central Drakensberg region of Kwa-Zulu Natal. Our staff have been with us from the very beginning (some 20 years now), and we have become a top-rated place to stay for visitors to this beautiful, but economically fragile, part of South Africa.
That our tiny business supports us, and the lives of at least fifty people, makes it critical that we do whatever it takes to get through this. For this dark time too shall pass, as surely as the sun will once again shine on the face of the magnificent Drakensberg mountains that we are so privileged to call home.
It is our pleasure to offer you a Treks, Trips & Trails R2 000.00 (two thousand rand) voucher*. Purchasing a voucher now will entitle you to a 40% discount (giving you accommodation value of R2 800) on a two or more night’s stay at either our four-sleeper Bahati Tree Lodge or our six-sleeper Bergvlei Cottage.
* Approximately €100, £90 or US$105 at mid-May exchange rates.
To purchase a voucher email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message using the contact form below. Vouchers will only be available until 31 August 2020 and thereafter redeemable until 30 November 2022, availability permitting. The funds will be used to tide us over, pay salaries and maintain the property, until domestic and international travel, can resume.
It is difficult to ask for individual assistance when we’re acutely aware that so many people and businesses are facing ruin, and our hearts and best wishes go out to them. Those that love to travel, like you, and those of us who have built our livelihoods out of a love for tourism, can help to save and shape the recovery of the travel sector in our country. If there’s one thing that this pandemic has shown, it’s that we’re all in this together – no matter where in the world we are.
Contact Us Now:
Voucher terms and conditions:
- The purchase price for the voucher is R2 000 (two thousand South African rand) and gives you accommodation value of R2 800 (two thousand eight hundred rand – representing an additional 40% value on the purchase price).
- The voucher is redeemable against a two or more night’s accommodation booking at Bahati Tree Lodge or Bergvlei Cottage until 30 November 2022 booked directly with Treks, Trips & Trails (email email@example.com).
- In the normal course of our business, bookings are done on a first-come-first-serve basis subject to a deposit confirming a booking. Thus redeeming the voucher and booking accommodation is subject to availability.
- The voucher can serve as the full or part deposit amount required to confirm a booking, depending on the full booking fee. (A 50% deposit on the full booking fee is generally required to confirm a booking.)
- Vouchers are transferable to a third party and can be bought for a third party. Note that we will need confirmation, in writing on email from the original purchaser, of any transfer of ownership from the purchaser to a third party, along with the third party’s full name and surname, email address and telephone numbers.
- Payment details for local and international purchasers will be sent on email after receiving notification that you are interested in taking up this ‘trade not aid’ voucher offer.
- No refunds on purchased vouchers.
- This offer is not subject to any commissions or third-party remunerations.